Invisalign is the virtually invisible and hygienic alternative to braces that lets you keep smiling during your treatment.
Invisalign uses a series of custom-made, clear, removable aligners that gradually move teeth toward the smile you’ve always wanted. Invisalign is discreet; most people won’t even notice you are wearing them.
Invisalign fits with your lifestyle to ensure your treatment doesn’t hold you back. The removable nature of the aligners means you can them out for special occasions, continue to eat your favourite foods and brush and floss normally to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
Developed with orthodontists and is used in more than 50 countries around the world. Over 4 million patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign.
Some benefits of Invisalign
- Virtually invisible – Invisalign aligners are clear so no metal brackets or wires so you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing
- Invisalign is removable – you can remove your aligners so you can eat and drink what you like during your treatment, so you can brush and floss normally maintaining good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign is comfortable – no metal brackets or wires which can cause mouth irritation.
- Less visits – Less visits are required during your treatment than braces.
- Treatment Duration – Invisalign treatments vary, some only taking as little as six months
Ask us how Invisalign can work for you. We are proud to provide the smile you have always dreamed of.
To straighten your teeth with Invisalign call Smile Point Dental on 08 8336 3623