Dr. Ronald was awarded a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) in 1996 from the world-famous University of Hong Kong (ranked #1 world for several years subsequently).
Since graduating, Dr. Ronald practiced dentistry in Hong Kong and Singapore before he migrated to Adelaide. Dr. Ronald completed the two-year Dental Bridging Degree from the University of Adelaide.
Continuing Education Highlights
- ClearCorrect® Accredited Course
- ClearCorrect® Advanced Course
- Invisalign® Accredited Course module 1 to 4 (Invisalign® Australia)
- Invisalign® Advanced Education Course (Invisalign® Australia)
- 2 years Post Graduate Academic and Clinical Program: Progressive Orthodontic Seminar (POS) (USA)
- Smilefast Pro Accredited Course by Dr. Geoffrey Hall, Specialist Orthodontist
- Smilefast Advanced Course by Dr. Geoffrey Hall, Specialist Orthodontist
- Myobrace® Accredited Course, MRC Australia
- John Flutter Myobrace® Practice Training – Module 1 to Module 4
- Comprehensive Orthodontics Programme (COP) Module 2 and 3 by Specialist Orthodontist Dr. Steven Lee (Sydney)
- Airways Conference for Dentists by Excellence in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics (EODO) Dr. Derek Mahony (Specialist Orthodontist)
- Mixed Dentition Orthodontic Treatment (University of Sydney)
- Functional Appliances (University of Sydney)
- Complete Maxillofacial Orthopaedics Course by Dr. Skip Truitt, USA
- Early Treatment of Malocclusions by Dr. German Ramirez-Yanez, USA
- Early Treatment in Mixed Dentition by Excellence in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics (EODO) Dr. Derek Mahony, Specialist Orthodontist
Dr. Ronald’s caring and gentle manner has been well regarded by many patients over the years. Meeting patients from all walks of life, Dr. Ronald loves helping his patients achieve a confident smile with his skills, knowledge, and caring attitude.
In his spare time, he loves photography, travelling, hiking and foods and spends time with his wife and three dogs.