Dr. Jessica grew up in Sydney before coming to study Bachelor of Dental Surgery at The University of Adelaide. Since graduating, she has been working in all aspects of dentistry treating patients of all ages. As she is passionate about her community, she has been delivering oral health talks and performing treatment at preschools and nursing homes throughout SA.
As a previously anxious patient, Dr. Jessica still remembers and can empathise with the nervous feeling of going to the dentist. Because of her past experiences, she now enjoys spending her time and patience to help others overcome their doubts and dread about a dental visit.
Dr. Jessica has vast dental interests, but is particularly passionate about cosmetic and restorative dentistry including CEREC – same day crowns, whitening and smile enhancing procedures. She is always eager to learn new skills and keep up to date with the latest advances in dental technology such as in implants and digitally designed restorations.
Continuing Education Highlights
- Clear Correct (Clear Aligners)
- Cerec / CADCAM course (same day digital crowns) and study club member
- Basic Implantology MIS
- Comprehensive Surgical Training in Dental Implants (Saveetha Academy & Implant Ed121 Australia)
- Hands on workshop: Gleitsicht Bone Augmentation (Socket preservation & Cut’n’knot)
- Masterprep 2 day lectures and hands on course: Fixed prosthodontics with veneers, crowns, inlays, onlays & bridges
- Hands on: Dental Photography & Cameras
- Hands on: GC Anterior Aesthetic Composite
- Low Dose CBCT applications in Dentistry
- Young Dental Conference 2019 Melbourne
- Australian Dental Congress 2017 Melbourne, 2019 Adelaide
- Cambodia World Family Dental Clinic volunteer
Dr. Jessica loves seeing the smile she can give her patients. She treats her patients as if they were her own family member.
Outside dentistry she enjoys painting, traveling and good food!